Thursday, February 19, 2015

Social Issue PSA






My social issue is for kids and it's trying to get them to read. Kids in  today's society would rather play games on tablets than open a book.

My little brother and sister are 8 years old and they read very much and they should influence other kids their age.

I hope these ads encourage kids to read and really want to get a good book that will feed their imagination.

My target audience is children and preteens.

The unique part of this is that i used popular books in the ad. I wanted people to be able to relate to these famous books and the adventures it takes you on.

"Get your map"

I am very proud of my finished product. The pictures turned out beautifully and i found the perfect Disney font to really bring out the fun in it.

The most challenging part was making it look like an ad. I still don't believe i succeeded completely in that aspect. I did very well with editing the photos, the colors are saturated very well and draw the viewer's eyes to certain parts of the photo.

Even though these ads aren't really going anywhere i still believe that the positive thing is that im helping getting the message out that kids should be reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment