Friday, October 24, 2014

I like that she isn't the center of the picture, yet she is the focus. she looks very relaxed and this looks like its just any regular day.

i like that this photo really shows her interest in animals and she looks genuinely happy. I would use this technique in most of my photos. 

This is not a classic school picture, but it is very classic. Her face is just straight on and that is perfect to have at least one of these shots.

Melanie looks amazing in this in how her body is offset. Her bend in her neck really pulls you in and id like to use a pose like this in one of my photos.

I love this picture because she is in a fragile pose but loolks very strong. She isn't in a traditional senior portrait pose and it still works for her.

She is really happy with her snowboard. Using things my model likes to do is a good idea to get them to really open up.

Having my model not only hold something that interests them but also having it surround them is a great idea!

I would like to use smokey effects like this photo because it looks very cool and mysterious.

Putting things in the foreground of the photo also is a good idea and it draws the viewer into the models face. 

using freeze motion in a portrait is an amazing idea. its unexpected so it really looks great when its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment