DOF_3.jpg)
Movement/ Movement/ Bird's Eye View
![]() |
| Worm's Eye View/ Texture |
![]() |
| Worm's Eye View |
I used a lot of camera technique to get this photos. The worms eye view shots were done as deep as possible and really makes the subject look as if she is towering over. The hands look creepy with the lighting that is being used. Setting a fast shutter speed is how i got my movement shots.


I love your pictures ! They have really good DOF, there really clear photos, and she is just too cute ! :) lol
ReplyDeleteI really like how you used movement as one of your main principles! All your focused elements in your picture are really nice and clear so theyre easy to look at.
ReplyDeleteYour composites have really good unity, and I like the leading lines in the last one.
ReplyDeleteThese are playful, fun, and well designed! I agree with you on the hands. What a difference in perspective makes. Remember that.
ReplyDelete